Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 548
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine chicken and 1/2 of the marinade in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate chicken for 1 hour to overnight. Reserve the other 1/2 of the marinade until grilling.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, to approximately 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard used marinade.
- Place chicken on the hot grill and baste with reserved marinade. Lower grill to medium and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Baste with marinade on each side when flipping chicken. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from grill, cover, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 548 calories; 29.9 47.6 24.4 65 1425 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1