Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 358
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, tarragon, and thyme together in a small bowl. Place chicken thighs in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag and pour vinegar mixture over the chicken; turn to coat. Seal bag and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For maximum flavor, marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 29.3 5.2 17.9 64 62 Full nutrition