Ingredients7 h 20 m servings 470
- Combine chicken, green beans, sweet potato, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and ginger in a slow cooker.
- Stir together chicken broth, curry powder, kosher salt, cumin, turmeric, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Pour into slow cooker and stir into chicken and vegetables. Cover slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are fork tender, about 6 hours.
- Whisk together coconut milk and cashew butter in a bowl until all the lumps are gone. Add to slow cooker and continue cooking for 1 more hour. Garnish with chopped cashews and cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use fresh or frozen green beans.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 29 25.4 31 65 1021 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I did not add onion as they upset my son's tummy. The rest of the recipe as printed. It was just OK. Way too long for the chicken, I did recognized this, so cooked for shorter time. Some crockp...
This is a really great meal that lends itself to the ingredients you have on hand too! I only had low fat coconut milk, and peanut butter in place of cashew butter to use--so that's what I did, ...
This is scrumptious!! I followed the directions exactly and prepared it for my college age grandsons and they devoured It. It is now one of my top ten favorites. Try it you won't be disappointe...