Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place a baking pan in the oven to heat up.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, oregano, smoked paprika, and hot sauce in a large bowl. Toss potato wedges in the oil until well coated.
- Pour wedges into the hot baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp and golden, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Peel the potatoes or not. It's up to you!
Per Serving: 409 calories; 14 65.6 7.7 0 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2