Dairy-Free Cranberry Oatmeal Scones
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 scones)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Add melted butter and mix just until clumps start to form. Add cranberries, oats, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Make a well in the center of the bowl.
- Separate egg into 2 bowls. Add soy milk and 1/4 cup white sugar to the egg yolk; mix well. Add 1 tablespoon white sugar to the egg white. Whisk until fluffy.
- Pour egg yolk mixture into the center of the flour mixture. Fold together until dough just comes together. Mound dough into a circle and cut into wedges like you would a pizza. Transfer scones to the prepared baking sheet; brush egg white mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 10 to 16 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 348 calories; 13.4 52.7 5.9 51 414 Full nutrition