Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 rectangles and place in the bottom of the prepared pan, forming the crust. Press dough to cover the bottom of the pan, sealing perforations. Spread peach preserves on top of dough.
- Place Neufchatel cheese, sugar, eggs, and almond extract in a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over preserve-covered dough. Place peach slices on top.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour melted butter over mixture and stir using a fork until you have coarse crumbs. Sprinkle crumb topping over peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and firm, about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into bars, about 30 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may use regular cream cheese instead of the reduced-fat Neufchatel. You can use peach jam instead of preserves, if you'd like.
- The cream cheese filling will firm up as it cools. To make the bars even easier to cut, refrigerate for an hour before cutting.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 9.6 24.3 3.4 35 161 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
An absolutely wonderful and refreshing dessert!! Only thing I changed was using a Graham cracker crust vs dough to absorb the juices. Delicious!