Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 299
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine tomatoes, 1/2 cup diced red onion, pineapple, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt, and sugar; toss to combine. Cover salsa with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Place the remaining red onion in the bowl of a small food processor. Add juice of one lime and process until finely ground, about 3 minutes.
- Place chicken strips into a shallow dish. Slather onion mixture over the chicken, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat, about 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil the grill.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 3 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove to a plate.
- Lightly brown the tortillas on the grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drain the salsa.
- Thinly slice the chicken, against the grain. Lay tortillas out on plates, top with lettuce, chicken, pineapple salsa, and Sriracha sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 299 calories; 4.5 38 28 65 491 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were really tasty. I cut up the chicken before marinating it. Just cooked the chicken in a pan. The salsa needed some additional salt, but I like my food salty.