Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 394
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 brownies)
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together in a bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and butter.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder together in another bowl; add to the chocolate mixture. Dissolve instant coffee in water and pour into the batter. Add heavy cream and walnuts; mix well. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 394 calories; 31.2 32.4 6.2 83 26 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1