No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Dissolve espresso powder into water in a bowl.
- Combine espresso mixture, condensed milk, chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat heavy whipping cream using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until soft peaks form and cream is fluffy but not firm, 1 to 3 minutes. Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture to lighten it. Fold in remaining cream until thoroughly combined.
- Pour entire mixture into a 1-quart container. Place plastic wrap directly on top of the ice cream to keep it from getting icy. Cover the container and freeze 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can alternatively melt chocolate with ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave, whisking every 10 seconds.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 28.3 20.6 3.5 89 67 Full nutrition