Tilapia Parchment Packets
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 55 m servings 376
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix butter and basil together until evenly combined. Spoon onto a piece of parchment paper and roll up tightly into a log. Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix potatoes, squash, and onion together.
- Cut each parchment paper sheet into a 15-inch square. Fold in half and trim edges to make a semi-circle. Unfold and place a handful of mixed vegetables on one half of each circle.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over each tilapia fillet; season with salt and pepper. Position fillets over the vegetables and season with more salt and pepper. Place a couple slices of pesto butter and 1 tablespoon white wine over each fillet.
- Fold empty half of parchment paper over the tilapia and vegetables, like a quesadilla. Twist the edges of the semi-circle to seal. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tilapia flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Open parchment paper carefully and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can really use whatever vegetables you like and have laying around like eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, etc.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 22.7 14.9 25.5 83 132 Full nutrition