Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oil over medium heat in a stockpot. Stir in leek and onion and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Add carrots, celery, and garlic; cook for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Pour hot vegetable broth into the pot and stir well. Add bay leaf and thyme; season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini and peas. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, cover, and let simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Uncover the pot and stir in beans. Let simmer for 10 minutes; stir in pesto sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use hot water instead of vegetable broth or a combination of both.
- You can use 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme instead of fresh, if you'd like.
- You can use frozen peas instead of fresh, if you'd like. If using frozen, add with tomatoes instead of zucchini.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 11.9 44.6 10.6 3 814 Full nutrition