Easter Hard-Boiled Egg Chicks
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 101
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 little chickens)
- Thinly slice 6 circular pieces of carrot. Cut 2 small triangles from 3 of the circular pieces to be head feathers. Cut 1 large triangle from the remaining 3 circular pieces to be the feet. Set triangles aside.
- Slice off the bottom of each egg at the wide end so they can sit upright.
- Place 3 carrot feet on a plate and place an egg on top of each. Slice the top of each egg about 1 centimeter down using a knife. Wedge a head feather into each egg.
- Poke a hole in the front of each egg, aligning with head feather. Wedge a larger triangle into each hole as beaks.
- Poke 2 sunflower seeds into the front of each egg as the chicken's eyes.
- Serve eggs on a bed of kale.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This is super simple, but make sure your eggs are hard-boiled. You will be serving these cooled, and soft-boiled eggs don't do well for this.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 6.4 3.6 7.1 212 79 Full nutrition