Soft-Boiled Eggs in the Microwave
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 eggs)
- Fill a bowl with warm water and place cold eggs into the bowl, to keep from cracking when you cook them.
- Fill a microwave-safe bowl with water; add salt. Microwave on high power to boil, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Place warm eggs into the bowl of hot water and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Place the bowl of covered eggs into the microwave and microwave on 60% power for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and transfer eggs to a bowl of cool water to stop the cooking process. Peel and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cook times may vary some, depending on what microwave is used.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 5 0.4 6.3 186 655 Full nutrition