Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 285
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove stems from Swiss chard. Chop stems and leaves, keeping in separate bowls.
- Place turkey and sausage into the bottom of a cold, heavy-bottomed pan and break up slightly using a utensil. Heat over medium-high heat and cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Turn off heat, transfer meat to a large bowl using a slotted spoon, and leave fat in the pan.
- Return pan back to the stovetop over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato and cook and stir for 5 minutes. Add chard stems and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add garlic, turmeric, sea salt, and cinnamon to the pan; stir to combine. Cook until sweet potatoes are just soft, about 5 minutes. Add chard leaves and apple cider vinegar. Continue cooking until greens have wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat, mix in cooked meat, and serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use beet greens instead of Swiss chard, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 16.5 13.8 20.2 74 826 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1