Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 675
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain off grease. Stir 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and pepper into the beef mixture until cheese is melted. Mix in red enchilada sauce, chili powder, and salt.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for about 1 minute. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the beef mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas up and place in the casserole dish, seam-side down. Spoon any leftover sauce, black beans, and olives over the tortillas. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and filling is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute white sauce for the enchilada sauce, if preferred.
Per Serving: 675 calories; 45.1 33.9 33.5 134 981 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1