Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 1207
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch, 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix cooked beef, black beans, 1/4 cup enchilada sauce, salsa, and 1/2 cup Mexican cheese together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas. Wrap tortillas around filling; place seam-side down into the prepared baking dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas and top with remaining Mexican cheese. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and thoroughly heated, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 1207 calories; 50 127.7 62.6 135 3347 Full nutrition