Black Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine cake mix, gelatin powder, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add blackberries with their juices, eggs, oil, and milk. Beat using an electric mixer until well blended.
- Dust chocolate chunks lightly with flour; fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean and cakes spring back lightly when touched, 20 to 25 minutes, rotating pans once halfway through baking time.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes before removing from tins and letting cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes more.
- Beat blackberries, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together using an electric mixer on medium speed in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add powdered sugar gradually, beating after each addition, until frosting has a nice stiff, but spreadable, texture. Frost cooled cupcakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also make this as a 9x13-inch cake in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 16.2 56.4 3.2 46 243 Full nutrition