Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 116
Original recipe yields 34 servings (34 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine cookie mix, flour, butter, and egg in a mixing bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Pour sugar into a shallow dish. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; roll each in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven. Press a candy cane kiss in the center of each warm cookie. Let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute margarine for butter, if desired.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 5 16.8 1.1 12 57 Full nutrition