Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 467
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine cilantro, parsley, olive oil, soy sauce, cooking wine, jalapeno peppers, garlic, cumin, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a blender. Blend thoroughly until mixture is bright green with a slightly chunky consistency.
- Pour marinade into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Set the remaining marinade aside.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute chicken breasts, or wings for the chicken drumsticks and thighs, if you'd like, but I think chicken legs work the best.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 38.2 8.2 23.2 70 2012 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1