Cilantro-Lime Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A light and refreshing strawberry and jalapeno salsa with cilantro-lime marinated grilled chicken is perfect for summer as a nice light dinner with a refreshing drink. This recipe is flavorful and summery. Oh and trust me, if you serve this with mojitos, you'll thank me! Please like and share!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine cilantro, club soda, olive oil, honey, lime zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a blender. Process marinade until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Place each chicken breast between plastic wrap and gently pound using a meat mallet to about 1/2-inch thickness. Place in a large bowl and pour marinade over chicken. Let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss tomatoes, strawberries, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chicken is ready to serve.
- Grill chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink inside and juices run clear, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Spoon salsa over grilled chicken.
You might also like
Per Serving: 205 calories; 9.1 13.2 18.9 48 129 Full nutrition