Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 264
- Slice chicken in half lengthwise to get thin pieces. Prick lightly using a fork or a knife to help tenderize.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, fish sauce, and lime juice in a large bowl, resealable plastic container, or large zip-top bag. Add chicken tenders, making sure marinade fully covers chicken. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto metal skewers.
- Meanwhile, add marinade to a small saucepan with cornstarch and bring to a boil. Boil until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off heat and transfer sauce to a small bowl for dipping.
- Grill skewers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the centers, about 5 minutes per side. Garnish with scallion and serve with sauce on the side.
- Cook's Notes:
- Don't use a stainless steel bowl for preparing marinade.
- You can also serve chicken without using skewers.
- If sauce has not thickened to desired consistency, boil a little longer and add more cornstarch. If it's too thick, add a little water.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 2.8 34 26 65 2052 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made mine in the oven because it was late, and I had already cut the chicken up into chunks. I made this with chicken breast. It is very good. The sauce was too thick for my liking. Maybe the ...
I halved the marinade. Threaded the marinated chicken strips on skewers. Grilled on gas grill. Delicious, very flavorful and moist. I didn’t use any sauce on chicken after grilling. Very go...