Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h servings 378
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine soy sauce, palm sugar, fish sauce, Sriracha sauce, tamarind concentrate, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and cayenne pepper in a large zip-top bag. Add chicken and marinate in a refrigerator, 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Cook on the preheated grill until no longer pink inside and juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 15 minutes.
- Pour reserved marinade into a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook sauce until reduced, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slice grilled chicken and place over noodles. Top with sauce as desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use chicken leg meat in place of thighs. Use tamari in place of soy sauce (shoyu), if you prefer. You can use brown sugar in place of palm sugar. Garlic powder can replace minced garlic, and ginger powder can replace grated ginger.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 15 36.5 22.7 70 2970 Full nutrition