Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders
"The perfect marriage of smoky and sweet flavors is what you'll get when you use the outdoor grill to cook up these chicken tenders! I like to use center-cut bacon since it is leaner and less likely to cause flare-ups. I find cutting the bacon lengthwise, and then using the thin strips to wrap the bacon, is much easier than trying to wrap using a wide strip. Use your favorite BBQ rub on the chicken!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season chicken tenders with BBQ rub. Wrap each tender with 2 thin strips of bacon, tucking in the ends to secure.
- Mix together honey and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place chicken tenders on the preheated grill and reduce heat to medium-low. Close lid and grill tenders, turning every 2 to 3 minutes, until bacon is browned and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit (73 degrees C), 12 to 14 minutes. For crispier bacon, increase heat during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Move tenders to indirect heat and brush with honey mixture. Transfer to a plate and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 255 calories; 9.1 9.7 32.3 84 1182 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Turned out awesome! My fiancé said I have to make this again very soon!