Coconut Chicken in the Air Fryer
12 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tapioca starch, jerk seasoning, and garlic in a shallow bowl for the dry mix. Beat together egg and hot sauce in a separate shallow bowl for the egg wash. Combine corn flakes and coconut flakes in a third shallow bowl for the crust.
- Dip each chicken tender into the dry mix, shaking off excess spice. Dip into egg wash, draining excess, and dredge through the crust mixture. Repeat steps for each tender.
- Place crusted chicken tenders into the air fryer basket and cook on high for 6 minutes. Turn tenders and cook for another 6 minutes until chicken is cooked through and coating is crisp.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, you can cut the tenders into nugget sizes before breading if they're too big.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 6.1 8.7 26.5 92 156 Full nutrition