Air Fryer Old Bay® Chicken Wings
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 335
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons Old Bay(R) seasoning and black pepper. Add cornstarch and toss wings until fully coated. Shake each wing and place in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary.
- Fry in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes, shake the basket, and fry an additional 8 minutes. Flip wings over and fry until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear, 5 to 6 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter and 1 teaspoon Old Bay(R) seasoning for sauce in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Dip each wing in the sauce. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 335 calories; 22.8 15.8 15.7 78 1083 Full nutrition