Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Combine cake mix, yogurt, water, oil, eggs, and pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in white chocolate chips. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Drizzle raspberry jam over batter; lightly swirl batter and jam together using a knife. Pour remaining batter on top of jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven and let cool in the pan on a rack for 20 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- While cake cools, combine cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Add vanilla extract; gradually mix in confectioners' sugar until combined. Place icing in a gallon-sized zip-top bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to ice cake, transfer cake to a plate and snip the corner of the frosting bag using scissors. Drizzle cake with frosting.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe also works with a 21-ounce gluten-free vanilla cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, and 2/3 cup water.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 27.4 65.8 6.6 79 492 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1