Oven-Roasted Za'atar Chicken Breasts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This za'atar-marinated chicken gets an extra dose of za'atar seasoning right before being roasted in the oven for a tender and juicy meal. Za'atar is a Middle Eastern spice blend found in most spice shops or you can make your own using one of the many recipes found online. Serve the za'atar chicken with couscous, roasted potatoes, or atop a salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pound chicken breasts to a 1-inch thickness for even cooking. Place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine 2 tablespoons za'atar seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the chicken and toss to coat evenly. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining za'atar seasoning.
- Roast in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 23 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Season with salt.
You might also like
Per Serving: 202 calories; 9.8 3 24.9 67 100 Full nutrition