Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 h 40 m servings 631
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prick sweet potatoes several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sweet potatoes are easily pierced with a knife, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to rest, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine graham crackers, walnuts, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a food processor and blend until crumbly. Incorporate melted butter. Press mixture evenly into a 9-inch springform pan to form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Let crust cool.
- Place a cake pan filled with water on the bottom rack of the oven to create moisture and prevent cheesecake from cracking.
- Combine baked sweet potatoes, cream cheese, white sugar, brown sugar, lemon extract, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a high-powered blender (such as Vitamix(R)) and process until smooth. Mix in whole eggs and egg yolks on the lowest speed possible; be careful not to overmix filling.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a tester comes out clean and cheesecake just jiggles slightly in the center, about 1 hour and 25 minutes. Leave cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar to allow cheesecake to cool gradually and prevent cracking, about 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate cooled cheesecake for 2 hours before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have the time or lack the patience, feel free to bake the sweet potatoes the same day until you can insert a knife through the center of the potato, about 1 hour at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Per Serving: 631 calories; 32.6 76.1 10 158 468 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1