Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 30 m servings 676
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor and blend. Press crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine 2 packages cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a bowl and cream together using an electric mixer. Mix in pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. Add eggs separately and mix by hand just until combined, being careful not to overmix. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Bake in the preheated oven until center no longer jiggles, about 1 hour; do not overbake, or cheesecake will dry out.
- Turn off the oven, leaving cake inside. Open door slightly and let cake cool for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and run a thin knife around the inner edge of the pan to loosen cake and prevent cracking. Cool at room temperature for 1 hour more. Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Mix cream cheese using an electric mixer in a bowl until fluffy.
- Whip heavy cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar and vanilla extract. Fold in cream cheese. Add topping to the top of the cooled cheesecake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 676 calories; 42.5 66.6 8.8 157 476 Full nutrition