Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 10 servings (2 medium loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Sift flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Toss raisins and pecans with 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture in a separate bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter together using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Add pumpkin puree, orange juice, eggs, and vanilla extract; blend until well combined. Add flour mixture slowly and blend thoroughly. Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Pour batter evenly between the 2 prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and tops spring back lightly when pressed, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely on racks before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 262 calories; 9.1 42.2 4.5 61 592 Full nutrition