0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 96
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 9x5-inch loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease three 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves together in a large bowl. Mix pumpkin puree, applesauce, eggs, and bananas together in another bowl. Add pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture, mixing until well blended. Pour batter evenly into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use fresh pumpkin puree in place of canned. I followed Elana's Pantry's easy steps to roast my sugar pumpkin to get my puree.
- To make muffins, grease three 12-cup muffin tins or line with paper liners. Bake for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 0.8 21 2.8 14 225 Full nutrition