Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 594
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 ramekins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss bread cubes with 1 cup whipping cream and milk in a large bowl until all bread is moistened.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in another large bowl. Pour pumpkin mixture over bread cubes, add raisins, and mix until combined. Scoop mixture into 8 ramekins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center of the pudding comes out clean, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat 2 cups chilled whipping cream, sugar, and cinnamon in a glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Serve puddings topped with cinnamon whipped cream.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use vanilla soy milk in place of whole milk.
Per Serving: 594 calories; 36.3 61.9 8.9 187 450 Full nutrition