Holiday Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 414
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter two 7x3-inch loaf pans.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger together in a large bowl.
- Mix pumpkin puree, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir into flour mixture; mix well to combine. Fold in chocolate chips. Divide batter between the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers of the loaves comes out clean, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also divide this batter between three 7x3-inch loaf pans, if desired. Bake only for 1 hour if so.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 17.5 61.4 5.7 72 521 Full nutrition