0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A soft, fluffy, hearty, and downright delicious maple version of pumpkin bread that my family goes crazy for! This generous recipe that makes 2 big loaves and 12 big muffins. Our favorite way to eat this quick bread is with cream cheese or butter. You can use 2 cans of pumpkin, but fresh tastes so much better. Don't let the coconut oil fool you - you can't taste it in the finished bread. My salt of choice is Himalayan pink salt."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 28 servings (2 loaves and 12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 loaf pans and 12 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin puree, maple sugar, coconut oil, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Combine whole wheat flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Slowly add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture while blending with a hand mixer to create a dense but moist batter. Add another 1 to 2 ounces milk to moisten batter to a smooth consistency, if necessary.
- Portion batter among the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven immediately until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove muffins and reposition loaf pans; continue baking loaves until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean, about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and let muffins and loaves cool on wire racks.
You might also like
Per Serving: 423 calories; 17.8 64.1 6.2 41 462 Full nutrition