Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 203
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 11x7-inch crumble)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a shallow 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Place sliced peaches in the prepared baking dish. Mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a small bowl; sprinkle over peaches.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg in a medium bowl for the topping. Stir in egg until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle topping over peaches. Drizzle melted coconut butter evenly over topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peach juices are bubbling and topping is golden brown, about 38 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use coconut oil in place of coconut butter, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 6 37.3 2.4 14 101 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1