Gluten-Free Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 109
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 pancakes)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
- Mix buttermilk, yogurt, and egg together in a separate bowl. Add to flour mixture and stir until just blended but still lumpy. Gently mix in blueberries and melted butter.
- Heat a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread a thin coating of butter over the griddle and let melt. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the griddle, spacing apart, working in batches. Cook until pancakes are brown on the bottom and bubbles form on top, about 3 minutes. Turn over and cook until bottoms are brown and pancakes are cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer pancakes to a cookie sheet and place, uncovered, in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to the griddle as needed.
You might also like
Per Serving: 109 calories; 3.5 17 3.7 23 295 Full nutrition