Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 ramekins)
- Cut the rind from 1/4 lemon into long strips. Place strips in a saucepan with cream and confectioners' sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Set aside to steep for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine milk and gelatin in a small bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Reheat the cream mixture until hot. Remove from heat. Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla extract. Remove lemon rind. Pour into 8 ramekins and refrigerate until set, about 1 to 2 hours.
- To serve, arrange strawberry slices and raspberries on top of each custard.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any mixture of fresh berries will work, such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 22.9 16.4 3.6 84 38 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1