Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 448
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oil in a soup pot over medium heat until it sizzles, about 1 minute. Add potatoes, onion, carrots, and celery. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add kale and bay leaves to the pot. Cover and let kale wilt for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, linguica, chorizo, tomatoes, and garbanzo beans with their juices to the pot and bring to a boil, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until veggies are tender, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use sausage with or without casing.
- Feel free to substitute red kidney beans for garbanzo beans.
- You can use red bliss potatoes instead of Yukon gold. You can peel the potatoes, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 448 calories; 26.6 31.7 20.5 54 1713 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1