Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil.
- Place Brussels sprouts into the prepared pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven until Brussels sprouts are crisp-tender and brown, stirring every 5 minutes, 15 to 20 minutes total.
- While the Brussels sprouts are roasting, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Drizzle roasted Brussels sprouts with remaining 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with crumbled bacon and lemon zest.
You might also like
Per Serving: 93 calories; 4.5 11.6 4.4 2 212 Full nutrition