Jiffy® Corn Casserole
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 527
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x12-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and pimento peppers and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine eggs, corn muffin mix, green chiles, whole corn, and creamed corn in a large bowl with the onion mixture. Stir together and pour into the prepared baking pan. Drop sour cream by the spoonful on top of the mixture; cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is firm, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Pick green chile peppers according to your spice preference (mild, medium, or hot).
Per Serving: 527 calories; 32.8 46.8 15.9 125 993 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Yes, did not like the idea of pinmentos. Felt would be to mushy so changed to 1/2 cup of chopped red bell peppers. Perfect! Love this dish. Will be my "take to" from now on.
This was a hit at a family party. I left out the green pepper because of a allergy and the pimiento pepper because we couldn’t find it- still great