Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 263
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- While beef is cooking, mix together evaporated milk, cream of chicken soup, and cream of mushroom soup in a bowl. Set aside.
- Transfer drained beef to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread corn evenly over the beef. Layer potato nuggets over the corn. Pour evaporated milk and soup mixture over the potatoes.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 45 minutes. Top with Cheddar cheese, return to the oven, and cook until potatoes are golden brown and cheese is melted, another 15 minutes. Let sit for 20 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can season the ground beef as it cooks with any of your favorite seasonings.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 15.4 24.2 10.8 33 642 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1