Vegetarian Cornbread Stuffing
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook until onion is soft and translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine sauteed onion mixture, cornbread stuffing, applesauce, marjoram, thyme, and lemon pepper in a large bowl. Pour in boiling water and mix to combine. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until stuffing is lightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you're not vegetarian, add 1 lb sausage to the onion and celery in the skillet and cook before mixing with the rest of the ingredients.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 12.8 30.5 3.4 31 489 Full nutrition