Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 259
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pat chicken wings dry using paper towels. Season with salt. Place flour in a shallow dish and dredge chicken to lightly coat. Place wings on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and no longer pink in the centers, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While wings are baking, melt butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan. Add hot sauce, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire, honey, garlic powder, and cayenne. Let sauce simmer on low heat until wings are done baking, about 40 minutes.
- Remove wings from the oven and place in a large mixing bowl. Pour sauce over wings; toss until evenly coated. Serve with celery and carrots.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For heat add more cayenne pepper. For sweetness, add more honey.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 19.2 10.3 11.5 62 761 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1