Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 5 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 whole chicken wings)
- Mix soy sauce, garlic, molasses, brown sugar, honey, and garlic salt together in a large bowl. Pour 3/4 of the marinade mixture into a resealable freezer bag and add wings. Release any air from the bag and seal. Place marinating chicken wings and remaining marinade into the refrigerator and chill for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove wings from the refrigerator 1 hour before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with an oiled rack about 1/2-inch above the surface of the foil.
- Space marinated wings on the rack about 1/2-inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Baste wings with some of the remaining marinade; repeat baking and basting every 20 minutes 2 more times for a total of 1 hour. Turn wings over, baste, and bake 30 minutes more. Turn wings over again, sprinkle with garlic salt, and increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking 15 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 95 calories; 4.5 6.3 7.4 19 1119 Full nutrition