Healthy Summer Squash and Cheese
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine squash and green onions in a baking pan. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice on top. Sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 25 minutes. Season squash with salt and pepper and sprinkle Colby-Monterey Jack cheese on top. Continue baking until squash is tender and cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute any low-fat shredded cheese.
- I also add a dash of lemon pepper seasoning for extra kick.
- You can use zucchini in place of summer squash, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 7.7 14.2 5.6 11 134 Full nutrition