Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place a griddle over medium heat.
- Combine squash, onion, and jalapeno pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine rice flour, gluten-free flour, flaxseed meal, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in water. Add squash mixture and stir to coat; batter should be moist, but not liquid.
- Spray the hot griddle with cooking spray. Scoop batter onto the griddle and fry about 3 minutes. Flip and fry for another 3 minutes, or longer if you want a more browned edge. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This can be made in stages; place vegetables in a covered bowl and refrigerate. Plan on cooking the next day! The dry ingredients can be placed in a covered bowl to be combined with water and vegetables later.
- Two tablespoons chopped green bell pepper can substitute for jalapeno pepper.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 2.6 39.8 4.6 0 187 Full nutrition