Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 350
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Reserve 2 tablespoons cooking water and drain pasta. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil and chile oil over medium heat in a deep, large pan. Cook shallot and garlic in the hot oil until softened and aromatic, 2 to 3 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and bell pepper; continue cooking until peas start to soften, about 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Pour wine into the pan and cook until reduced slightly, 5 to 7 minutes. Combine reserved pasta water and cornstarch in a bowl until starch has dissolved and stir into wine with paprika. Return vegetables to the pan and add shrimp. Cook shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in pasta, butter, lemon juice, and basil until everything is coated and butter has melted. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to adjust the paprika to suit your spice level. You can also top with shredded Parmesan cheese if you wish, I know I did! Serve with some toasted garlic bread and voila!
Per Serving: 350 calories; 4 53.4 19.7 93 120 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1