Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 381
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Mix together pesto, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, pepper, and salt in a 1-gallon resealable freezer bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill over indirect heat until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 25 5.5 33.9 84 773 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I have made this for years, without the Parmesan cheese BUT with a massive amount of Garlic. It is called in my house :Mamas Garlicy Pesto Chicken. Sometimes I add a bit of double cream and a m...