Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 1213
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, rosemary, and tarragon together in a measuring cup.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour 1/2 of the oil mixture over the chicken and reserve the remaining 1/2. Using your hands, massage the oil mixture into the chicken skin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken skin-side up over indirect heat for 50 minutes. Move chicken over direct heat and grill 5 minutes. Carefully flip chicken over skin-side down and grill until skin is brown and crispy, about 5 more minutes. Transfer chicken to a serving platter and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle reserved oil mixture over the chicken. Carve and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To spatchcock a chicken, use sharp kitchen shears and cut along both sides of the backbone and remove. Using your hands, press down on both sides of the chicken to flatten.
Per Serving: 1213 calories; 115.3 1.8 39.3 159 151 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1