Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 114
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 mini sliders)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Toss tots with oil on a 10x15-inch baking pan, then spread into a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning once halfway through, until browned and crisp, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put ground beef on a sheet of waxed paper. Top with another sheet and press beef into a 4x6-inch rectangle. Remove top sheet. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper, then cut into sixteen 1x1 1/2-inch rectangles.
- Break each cheese slice into quarters; fold quarters over to make 16 pieces of double-layered cheese.
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned on one side, about 3 minutes. Turn burgers over, top with cheese; cook, covered, until beef is no longer pink in centers and cheese has melted, about 3 minutes.
- Top 1 tot with a cheeseburger, ketchup, mustard, pickle, and another tot; spear stack with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Peanut oil also works in this.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 7.1 8.8 4.8 17 298 Full nutrition